Hello everyone! I hope you've been enjoying the 18 Days Series so far. Today I want to share a little printable with you for some simple Photo Holiday Cards + Labels. It's not too late to send out a fun personalized holiday card. Just print out these ones, pop in a special photo...and you're done! Don't forget to print out the coordinated address labels and envelope seals to finish it all off.
- Free Holiday Card Red (prints two to a sheet)
- Free Holiday Card Green (prints two to a sheet)
- Free Holiday Labels + Seals (prints six labels + six assorted seals)
Supplies Needed (to complete photo card):
- Cardstock or premium heavy-weight paper (for card)
- Standard copy paper (for envelope labels and seals)
- Self-healing cutting mat
- Craft knife
- Photo (sized around 4 1/8 x 5 1/4 inches)
- Removable double-sided tape
Directions (for photo cards):
- Print the card PDF onto cardstock or other premium heavy-weight paper (using a color printer).
- Cut out your cards and fold them in half.
- Using your self-healing cutting mat and craft knife, cut out the inside (white portion) on the front of each card.
- Trim a special photo to fit inside. Be sure to leave enough overlap so that it can be secured inside.
- Using double-sided tape on the front edges of your photo, affix your image inside your frame, with the pretty side facing up (viewable through the decorative frame you cut out earlier).
- Fill out your card and send!
Of course these cards would also be great without an inserted photo. Fill in the blank shape on the front with a special message or draw a festive little doodle inside it. Perhaps you might get creative with some glitter or other embellishments! The address labels and seals can serve double-duty as festive tags and adornments to gifts and more!
Enjoy! xo Ez
BONUS FREEBIE...if you head over to sfgirlbybay right now you will find a sweet little download and tutorial I put together for some festive candle wraps. I hope you'll like 'em. : )